In his heavy Puerto Rican accent he’d call my name as the jets from Luke Air force Base flew overhead. My Tati (grandfather) would point to the little dot in the sky that I could hardly see and tell me exactly what kind of aircraft was passing by.
It was was 40 years of serving as the top mechanic on the base that contributed to my Tati’s great love of planes.
And after he passed away, I cherish them for him.
His passion for planes and for his country was a large influence for this shoot, and I couldn’t be more excited to say that this All-American Wedding Inspiration has been featured on Strictly Weddings!
See the whole feature of the All-American Wedding Inspiration here!
And a big thank you to the amazing team that made this shoot come to life!
- Photographer: Kelby Maria Photography
- Event Planner: Willow & Ivy Events
- Florals: Oak and Fig Floral
- Event Venue: Olympic Flight Museum
- Calligrapher: Sarah’s Inkwell
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Weddings With Joy
- Dress Store: Weddings With Joy
- Makeup Artist: Rose and Crown Salon
- Floral Designer: Diamond Events and Floral
- Cake Designer: The Cake Walk Shop