I plop the butter in a metal bowl, sprinkling in the dark coconut sugar, pouring in the vanilla, and dashing a dose of pink salt.
I check the beaters to ensure they fit (and won’t fly off while blending). Sliding the button on, the motor starts out slowly, then rapidly gains speed, creating the sound of both a motor and its beaters scraping on the sides of the bowl. Watching the contents turn into a sweet, creamy substance, I smile… my mouth feels like it’s already tasting the dough. I swipe a finger through to test it, making the taste a reality (I mean, who wouldn’t?).
I finish my masterpiece off with almond flour and chocolate chips. Another tasting test. Another smile.
Then spooning out the gooey dough, I plop it on the the cookie sheet and place it in the freezer. After a meal with the family, I spring toward the freezer and pull out the treats… my fingers gripping the icy tray, I slide it on to the table.
Eager hands take a share, followed by murmurs of enjoyment from all around the table. And so continues my love for cookie dough!
Cream sugar, vanilla, salt and butter together until smooth. Add almond flour and mix together and optional pecans.
Best if placed in the freezer for at least a half an hour.
Prepare to become addicted to this amazing, healthy, gluten free wonder! If you make this recipe and LOVE IT let me know by tagging the hashtag #kmkitchen I’d love to see your creations!
- 1 stick of Butter, soften
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¾ cup Almond Flour
- ⅔ cup Chocolate Chips (I like this sugar free kind)
- ½ cup Pecans (optional)
- Cream sugar, vanilla, salt and butter together until smooth. Add almond flour and mix together and optional pecans.
- Best if placed in the freezer for at least a half an hour.
- Prepare to become addicted! If you make this recipe and LOVE IT let me know by tagging the hashtag #kmkitchen I'd love to see your creations!